Phase I: Preincubation
Consists of five integrated steps:
1- Awareness program to spread the spirit of entrepreneurship: preparing a comprehensive media campaign to introduce the program, organizing workshops and dialogue sessions in universities, institutes and schools.
2 - Selection of potential entrepreneurs: the establishment of a specialized committee to choose the most appropriate.
3 - Preparing and empowering entrepreneurs through a developmental program: strengthening their skills and confidence in themselves, providing them with skills and knowledge in financial, technical and administrative matters.
4- Provide advice on how to obtain the opportunity of the project, study and analyze the market and its requirements, collect and analyze information, assist in the search for information, facilitate the process of technological exchange, prepare the work plan, complete all requirements for starting the project. Of procedures and laws and a commercial or industrial register.
5- Financial Linkage: Supporting project coherence and financial resources.
Phase II: Incubation
1- Visual Incubation (inside walls): Providing necessary support in the processing, employment, experimental and actual operation of the project, and providing specialized administrative, marketing and consulting services.
2 - Invisible Inclusion (outside the walls): Provide all the services required for the success of the project through business consultants.
Phase III: Growth
1. Accompanying: Entrepreneurs are associated with other entrepreneurs with greater experience.
2. Technical and administrative support: information and statistics, preparation of work plans for project growth, identification of new technology that is compatible with the requirements of international markets, and legal services.
3. Enter new markets.
4. Finance: Secured investments and concessional loans.
Mechanism of Action
1- Establishment of institutions development centers within the chambers of commerce.
2. The Arab Regional Center for the Development and Training of Entrepreneurs and Investment of the United Nations Organization shall train and refine the skills of 20-25 experts from the targeted Chambers of Commerce, as well as teachers from universities, financial institutions and government agencies concerned with this activity.
3- Training 20-25 business consultants from the employees of the targeted chambers of commerce and government agencies.
4. Identify financial institutions willing to provide financial services and financing to entrepreneurs.