About the Chamber
The Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AACCI) is the only national association for two-way trade and investment between Australia and the Arab League countries. AACCI is a member of the General Union of Arab Chambers of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture and has fostered strong links with the Australian State and Federal governments since it began in 1975.
The Arab League comprises over 400 million people over 22 country states, including Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Board of Directors
- ROLAND JABBOUR OAM ESQ JP – PRESIDENT & NATIONAL CHAIRMAN
- JAMES HARB – VICE CHAIR AND INDEPENDENT BOARD MEMBER
- JOSEPH RIZK OAM – INDEPENDENT BOARD MEMBER
- SIMON HARRISON – QUEENSLAND BOARD MEMBER
- MOHAMED HAGE – NEW SOUTH WALES BOARD MEMBER – TREASURER
- SOUFIANE RBOUB – SOUTH AUSTRALIA BOARD MEMBER – SECRETARY
- DR FIONA HILL – VICTORIA BOARD MEMBER
Vision & Mission
AACCI’s mission is to assist Australian companies exporting to or expanding into Middle East and North African (MENA) markets and Arab companies looking to invest in Australia. We specialize in providing members with commercial intelligence, business matching and networking opportunities. Our program of members’ events features Australian and Arabic speakers with MENA-focused business expertise, creating great opportunities for members to network and gather up-to-date commercial intelligence on the Arab business world. Our goal is to expand two-way trade and strengthen economic and political cooperation between Australia and the Arab world.
AACCI has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane and Canberra. Each of these offices manages an extensive member network and program of events to facilitate business networking at senior levels, and vigorously promotes trade through inbound and outbound trade activities.
Activities & Services
AACCI membership is a sure-fire way to make new contacts and build your business. Exporters and businesses across Australia, in virtually every sector, have teamed with us to make AACCI an indispensable partner for any Australian company looking to engage with the Arab world. Its Services are as follows:
- Fee per Annum (exclusive of GST
- Allocation of Memberships
- Access to Newsletters & Commercial Intelligence
- Invitations & Member Rates to AACCI Events (up to three complimentary events)
- Access to Corporate Member Officers: Member rates & discount schemes (might be permanent or limited time offers)
- Invitation to Premium Events
- Member Rates & Preferential Services for Visa Processing
- Company Profile on Members Directory on the AACCI Website
- Member Rates & Preferential Services for Export Documentation Stamping
- “On-Account” Service Facility with Monthly Invoicing and 14-day payment terms
- Opportunity for Company to be displayed on AACCI Homepage
- Opportunity to Promote Events to AACCI Members
National membership & export partners exceed 1,500 companies
AACCI has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane and Canberra. Each of these offices manages an extensive network of members and stakeholders and program of events to facilitate business networking at senior levels, and vigorously promotes trade through inbound and outbound trade activities.