Somali Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a vibrant organization focused on enhancing business opportunity. We are dedicated to ensuring our members take advantage of business opportunities locally, regionally and internationally.
To be recognized as the gateway to businesses in Somalia.
Increase the competitive advantage of business in Somalia on both a domestic and international level
- To represent, protect and develop the interests of business and business communities in Somalia
- To promote the investment environment in Somalia, by branding Somali abroad as the future economic hub of the East African Region.
- To organize local exhibitions and arrange the participation of local business in the international fairs and exhibitions.
- To contribute to the socio-economic development of the country.
- To facilitate network opportunities and interaction of Chamber members with the local, regional, and international business community.
- To collect and arrange the data related to the business and production of the country.
President: Mahamud Abdi Ali