The Corona pandemic has pushed the world into the largest recession in history, and it has become the only practical way to save the world from economic stagnation, in a way that helps mitigate the impact of the epidemic and pave the way for economic growth and prosperity and overcome the challenges facing the global supply chain and perhaps transform it into a virtual supply chain.
In light of global developments, it is imperative to shed light on the best technical practices adopted in the face of the global economic recession, and to set international standards for them to reduce the impact of the epidemic and maintain sustainable growth.
In continuation of the activities of the Eighth Conference of Arab Businessmen and Investors 2019, and the Third Global Forum for Entrepreneurs and Investment 2019 held in the Kingdom of Bahrain under the title: “The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Building the Future - Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Digital Economy” with the support of the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Union of Arab Banks organizes in cooperation with the Union of Arab Chambers, a forum entitled: "Best practices for sustainable growth in the era of the fourth industrial revolution and facing the challenges of the Corona pandemic" on December 17 and 18, 2020, and will be an opportunity to exchange high-level experiences in the latest transfers of the fourth industrial revolution, and integrated systems to stimulate innovation, governance and international practices to mitigate the repercussions of the spreading epidemic and ensure Sustainable growth in the world.
This forum addresses the most important issues related to the role of the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution in addressing the main challenges facing the world, most notably the emerging epidemic and economic recession, in addition to technology and its role in this field.
The forum also sheds light on the latest technologies that have radically changed the course of work in key sectors such as finance, healthcare, the global supply chain and education, including:
1) The possibility of the techniques of the fourth industrial revolution, especially artificial intelligence, in finding effective solutions to the Corona epidemic.
2) Where are we from trading digital currency with the devaluation of the currencies of different countries.
3) Will the global supply chain turn into a virtual supply chain in light of the closure of markets to limit the spread of the epidemic in the world? What is the future of education and the organization of conferences, social gatherings and others Who will lead the fourth industrial revolution?
The forum also contributes to developing legislation related to the technologies of this revolution, stimulating innovation, and how to build optimal digital ecosystems.
The forum’s activities are divided into the following four axes related to the Fourth Industrial Revolution:
* Meet the current social challenges.
* Latest technology.
* International standards and best practices.
* Political legislation and governance.
The forum’s proceedings will be opened by a keynote speech that addresses the action plan to secure sustainable economic growth and prosperity in light of the fourth industrial revolution and the current challenges.
* Learn about the uses of the techniques of the fourth industrial revolution in facing the epidemic and economic recession.
* Setting standards and evaluating efforts to take advantage of the opportunities and challenges of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
* Learn about the latest technologies of the fourth industrial revolution and the reasons for digital transformation.
* Selecting the best investment opportunities that contribute to achieving digital transformation in preparation for economic growth.
* Best practices in the era of the fourth industrial revolution.
* The latest technologies of the fourth industrial revolution era.
* Government initiatives to take advantage of the opportunities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution in facing the economic recession caused by the Corona pandemic.
* The latest developments in the field of innovation.
* Building integrated systems to stimulate and support innovation.
* Events and the most important techniques of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
* The role of the Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies in facing the epidemic: Can modern technologies curb the damages of the Corona pandemic?
* Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies that help achieve sustainable economic growth?
* Investing in the technologies of the fourth industrial revolution: are they sufficient and who are the big investors?
* What are the most important strategies for leading the fourth industrial revolution?
* What are the latest models of innovation?
* What are the most important criteria for evaluating practices in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
* Best practices in light of the Fourth Industrial Revolution: Presenting the experiences of various countries.
* Decision-makers and policy makers to legislate a framework for the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
* Institutions that are keen to teach the basics of change and creativity.
* Employees who want to raise their technical and digital competencies.
* Major investors, financial institutions and banks.
* Financial institutions and funding agencies operating at the national and global levels.
* Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the world.